Dr. Mattia Guerri – Postdoctoral Researcher
Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
5 Merrion Square
Tel: +353-1-653-5147 x200
See personal homepage for further details.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ph.D., Geophysics, University of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- M.Sc., Geology, University of Perugia (Italy)
- B.Sc., Geology, University of Perugia (Italy)
- Thermodynamic modeling
- Mineral physics
- Forward modeling of rock physical properties
- Numerical modeling of mantle convection
- Lithosphere structure, formation and evolution
- Inverse problem theory and applications
Guerri, M., F. Cammarano, and P. J. Tackley (2016), Modelling Earth’s surface topography: decomposition of the static and dynamic components. Physics of the Earth and Planetary Interior. Vol 261, 172-186.
Guerri, M., F. Cammarano, and J. A. D. Connolly (2015), Effects of chemical composition, water and temperature on physical properties of continental crust, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems, 16, 2431–2449, doi:10.1002/2015GC005819.