Posts by Rebeca Garcia:
- 2019-02-27, 12:00: Dr. Lucia Klarmann (Max Planck Institute for Astronomy, Germany)
- 2018-12-05; 15:00; Dr. Pieter de Visser (SRON, Netherlands).
- 2018-12-05; 15:00; Dr. Alberto Sanna (Max Planck Institute for Radio Astronomy, Germany); Cancelled.
- Astronomy and Astrophysics Seminar Schedule 2019
- 2019-01-17, 12:00, Dr. Salvatore Orlando (INAF-Palermo, Italy), Modelling mass accretion processes in young stellar objects.
- 2018-11-14, 11:00, Dr. Ignacio Mendigutia (CAB, INTA-CSIC, Spain), Accretion rates as a link between different astronomical scales
- 2018-10-02, 15:00, Dr. Tony Moffat (Université de Montréal), Probing Massive Stars with the BRITE Nanosatellites
- 2018-07-18, 15:00, Dr. N. Cunningham (IRAM, France), Infall and Outflow Motions towards a Sample of Massive Star Forming Regions
- 2018-05-28, 15:00, Dr. B. Nisini (Rome Observatory, Italy), Connection between jets, winds and accretion in T Tauri stars
- 2018-05-25, 15:00, Dr. Rodgers-Lee, Donna, T.B.D.