DIAS Social Media Policy
- Any offensive or inappropriate comments / content will be removed.
- People who repeatedly post offensive or inappropriate comments will be blocked.
- We monitor the DIAS social media accounts/pages during normal working hours (Monday to Friday), and endeavour to respond to any comments or queries within 24 hours.
If you follow DIAS on social media, you can expect tweets and posts covering some or all of the following:
- Information on the work of DIAS
- Press releases
- News & Events information
- Alerts about new content on our website
RTs are not endorsements; if we RT something, it is because we feel it is of potential interest to our followers.
Who We Follow
If you follow us, we will not automatically follow you back. This is to help our followers identify other accounts/pages that we are following, including accounts/pages of particular relevance to our followers.
We welcome feedback from our followers and will try to join the conversation, where possible. However, we will not be able to reply individually to all the messages we receive via social media. The best means of communicating a query to DIAS is through the contact information found here.
Twitter or Facebook may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to this.