The Summer School will cover:
- Classical membranes and supermembranes
- Diffeomorphism and area preserving diffeomorphism groups,
- Dual supergravities and gauge/gravity duality
- Non-commutative deformation of membranes to matrix membranes
- IKKT type models
- Low dimensional Yang-Mills and super Yang-Mills models
- Higher-dimensional matrix/fuzzy branes and their geometry and gauge theory
- Emergent spacetime hybrid Monte Carlo techniques
- Supersymmetry on the lattice
- Lecturer #1
- Lecturer #2
- Lecturer #3
Simon Catterall Jens Hoppe Hikaru Kawai Denjoe O'Connor Harold Steinacker
Denjoe O'Connor Marianne Leitner Samuel Kováčik George Rogers (conference administrator)
To be announced prior to the date.
The school is aimed at PhD students, postdocs and early career researchers with an interest in the area.
Limited accommodation available to early applicants.
To apply for participation at the summer school follow this link.
Contact: Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies, 10 Burlington Road, Dublin, Ireland Email: MMdias (at) protonmail (dot) com