DIAS Social Media Policy
- Information on the work of DIAS.
- Press releases.
- News & Events information.
- Alerts about new content on our website.
RTs are not endorsements; if we RT something, it is because we feel it is of potential interest to our followers.
Who We Follow
If you follow us, we will not automatically follow you back. This is to help our followers identify other Twitter accounts that we are following, including accounts of particular relevance to our followers.
@Replies and Direct Messages
We welcome feedback from our followers and will try to join the conversation, where possible. However, we will not be able to reply individually to all the messages we receive via Twitter. The best means of communicating a query to DIAS is by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome comments and interactions on the DIAS Facebook page. However, please note that:
- Any offensive or inappropriate comments / content will be removed.
- People who repeatedly post offensive or inappropriate comments will be blocked.
- We monitor the DIAS Facebook page during normal working hours (Monday to Friday), and endeavour to respond to any comments or queries within 24 hours.
Twitter or Facebook may occasionally be unavailable and we accept no responsibility for lack of service due to this.