Dr. Rui-Dong Zhu
address: Rm. 208, DIAS, 10 Burlington Rd, D04 C932.
Integrability (especially in string theory), vertex operator algebra, string duality, localization.
I was initially working on cosmology when I was an undergraduate student, but when I proceeded to the master course, I got deeply attracted to the mathematical aspects of physical theories. Especially, even though defined in a complicated manner, string theory exhibits integrability in many cases, where localization allows one to solve the theory in an exact way non-perturbatively, and known examples, appearing to be very different though, are often related to each other through dualities. I could not help myself from learning more about this topic and trying to find out the reason behind this beautiful mathematical structure. That is how it got me here so far. I am accumulating more examples with such nice properties by studying orientifolds and defect operators at the moment.
- On the correspondence between surface operators in Argyres-Douglas theories and modules of chiral algebra
Nishinaka, T., Sasa, S. & Zhu, RD. J. High Energ. Phys. (2019) 2019: 91.
- Web construction of ABCDEFG and affine quiver gauge theories
Kimura, T., Zhu, R. Web construction of ABCDEFG and affine quiver gauge theories.J. High Energ. Phys.2019, 25 (2019)
- An elliptic vertex of Awata-Feigin-Shiraishi type for M-strings
Zhu, RD. J. High Energ. Phys. (2018) 2018: 50.
- Reflection states in Ding-Iohara-Miki algebra and brane-web for D-type quiver
Bourgine, J., Fukuda, M., Matsuo, Y. et al. Reflection states in Ding-Iohara-Miki algebra and brane-web for D-type quiver. J. High Energ. Phys.2017, 15 (2017)
- SHc realization of minimal model CFT: triality, poset and Burge condition
Fukuda, M., Nakamura, S., Matsuo, Y. et al. SHc realization of minimal model CFT: triality, poset and Burge condition. J. High Energ. Phys.2015, 168 (2015)
- Coherent states in quantum W_1+∞ algebra and qq-character for 5d super Yang–Mills
J.-E. Bourgine, M. Fukuda, Y. Matsuo, H. Zhang, R.-D. Zhu, Progress of Theoretical and Experimental Physics, Volume 2016, Issue 12, December 2016, 123B05